[chuck-users] me.source* always empty with chuck add

Todd Willey xtoddx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:42:20 EDT 2012

The examples/otf_01.ck file recommends running `chuck --loop` in one
terminal, and `chuck + otf_01.ck` in another.  The looping vm bombs
out at:

me.sourceDir() + "/data/kick.wav" => buf.read;

with:

[chuck](via SndBuf): cannot stat file '/data/kick.wav'...

After adding some debugging statements, it looks like me.sourceDir
returns the empty string, as does me.sourcePath.

If there is a more appropriate place to report/discuss these things,
please let me know.

-todd[1]