[chuck-users] #chucktweets

David Mykytyn fimbulwintr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:19:00 EDT 2012

A good idea!

I don't have a twitter but I made one anyway, it's surprisingly easy to get
something good under 140 characters:
SawOsc s=>LPF f=>dac;0=>int
t;while(120.5::ms=>now){Math.tan(s.last())*400=>s.freq;Math.tan(t)=>f.freq;t++;}//#chucktweets

A cool trick is that you can actually put an advancement of time into the
condition for a while loop, it doesn't save a lot of characters but it
makes everything look much more compact.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Thomas McColgan
<thomas.mccolgan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was just playing around with chuck and I thought it would be fun to
> have a hashtag of chucktweets on twitter in the spirit of #sctweets
> that the supercollider guys have, ie self contained compositions that
> fit into 140 chars. I went ahead and posted a very simple one of my
> own: https://twitter.com/phreeza/status/242609758404747264
>
> Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas

David M