[chuck-users] wavetable synthesis

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:55:32 EDT 2012

Hello Ju,

Thanks, I was thinking of something similar using SndBuf directly

SndBuf akwf => ADSR adsr => dac;

"AKWF_raw_0022.wav" => akwf.read;
akwf.loop(true);
adsr.set(100::ms, 600::ms, 0.9, 20::ms);

while (true)
{
    akwf.freq(Std.rand2f(220.0, 440.0));
    adsr.keyOn(1);
    1000::ms => now;
    adsr.keyOff(1);

    200::ms => now;
}

but this as with your example only uses a single waveform.  Setting up
an array of SndBufs or more than one sample in LiSa is no problem . .
. this sounds interesting though:

"The parameter scans the wavetable, smoothly interpolating between
each waveform."

   michael