[chuck-users] Begin the beguine

Alberto Alassio alberto.alassio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:33:06 EDT 2012

Yes, I've founded it in the Tutorial but there is no explanation about the
function you-name-it. Now that you have explained to me it's clearer and
I've also found another example using that function in the same way. But,
as Metallica sing, the question still remains: How did you know that
function? Where have you read about? I cannot find informations about !

Thank you very much