[chuck-users] dynamic linking chuck howto?

vilbjørg broch vilbjorg at antidelusionmechanism.org
Mon Apr 29 06:34:10 EDT 2013

Hi
thank you very much for writing, Yes I looked at the chugins before, but since I am not 'really' a programmer i have been a bit lazy trying to make one. Got all my sample accuracy experiments running fine just using ChucK, - but it points at that i eventually better get over the hill and attack the chugins,
best