[chuck-users] MIDI-synchronization and metric timing (?)

Manuel Bärenz manuel at enigmage.de
Thu Dec 5 13:26:06 EST 2013

An easy solution is to just define what a bar is, and then go from there:

1::minute / bars_per_minute => bar; // set bars_per_minute accordingly
bar / 8 => quaver;
SinOsc s => dac;
440 => s.freq;
while (true)
{
    quaver => now;
    0 => s.gain;
    quaver => now;
    1 => s.gain;
}

It would help if we knew more about the format that you have the timing in.