[chuck-users] No simple vibrato example

Steve Morris steve at judgement.com
Thu Dec 5 17:50:21 EST 2013

You can combine ugen outputs in multiple complex ways. For example here is
how to multiply the output of two SinOsc's. I'm typing away from my chuck
station so please forgive typos.

Gain mult => dac; // The 'mult' ugen will be used as a multiplier.

// The ugen op() method tells the ugen how to combine inputs. 3 means
multiply.
// By default ugens add inputs.
mult.op(3);

// Chuck both SinOscs  to mult.
SinOsc osc1 => mult;
SinOsc osc2 => mult;

Now the output of the mult will be the product of the two SinOsc ugens
which should allow a basic vibrato.

-steve aka zencuke