[chuck-users] chugin tutorial or docs?

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 02:07:16 EST 2013

Thanks for the response, Spencer. Your suggestions matched exactly with
what I implemented! I used my own FFT, and filled an internal sample
buffer. It works great!

I also have a stereo GVerb ChuGin underway. The DSP is working but I
haven't implemented all of the settable options yet.

My code is in a fork of the CCRMA chugin repo at
https://github.com/jwmatthys/chugins

I made a little demo of the pitch tracker by combining it with PitShift
to make a simple autotuner. The ostinato ModalBar is GVerb-ed. It's
here: https://soundcloud.com/jwmatthys/obama-autotuned-chuck-version

Thanks,
Joel