[chuck-users] function for creating 8 bit waveforms from expressions

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 00:00:22 EST 2013

Hello Ronni,

Might you have a link to the paper you are referring to?  Something is
lost to me in the specification of the algorithm.

I am reminded of this

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/10/entire-musical-compositions-made-from-just-one-line-of-code-are-glitchy-but-musical/

http://countercomplex.blogspot.com/2011/10/algorithmic-symphonies-from-one-line-of.html

http://countercomplex.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-deep-analysis-of-one-line-music.html