[chuck-users] Ibniz chugin available soon

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:28:29 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 04:51:40PM +0100, Julien Saint-Martin wrote:
>    I integrated Ibniz software ([1]http://pelulamu.net/ibniz/) inside a
>    chugin.
>    First version is ready and I want to share it with you.

Congratulations!

>    I know the Spencer's github chugin reporsitory. Is it a good idea to put
>    it in?
>    If yes, I never used github before please tell me if there is something
>    special to do.

I think you should just fork Spencer's and add your stuff. Guthub has
quite decent helpfiles that will explain you how. From there on
Spencer can pull in your stuff and everyone else can pull from
Spencer.

I'm not sure what would happen if you'd do something, Spencer wouldn't
like it yet I would. Theoretically that could happen. We can look into
that if&when we'd encounter the situation.