[chuck-users] Ibniz chugin available soon

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 2 20:15:17 EST 2013

Cool stuff!

Itd be preferable to fork/work from the the newer "CCRMA" chugins repo, as
Ive made something of a mess of my own version:
https://github.com/ccrma/chugins

Thats become more of the official, "battle-tested" repository, whereas my
own repo is much more experimental.

If you have a friend or someone on the list who wants to test it out on
Windows, that would be ideal -- we are trying to keep the official repo
fully cross-platform to avoid fragmentation. This is a cool project, so I'd
like to see it get in a lot of peoples hands. I might have time to try it
on Windows myself. Worst case scenario we can link to it from the chugin
page.

spencer