[chuck-users] Cybernetic Orchestra 2nd CD release: Shift

David Ogborn ogbornd at mcmaster.ca
Fri Feb 8 14:43:13 EST 2013

Hello again,

Further to my earlier email: Please note that the concert tonight in Hamilton's art crawl has been cancelled due to the snowfall and bad state of the roads.  We do expect to be still on for tomorrow night in Toronto!  If you wanted to hear us tonight, check out the new album via soundcloud - hopefully we will see some of you tomorrow!

Yours truly,
David

Dr. David Ogborn, Assistant Professor
Communication Studies & Multimedia
Director, Cybernetic Orchestra & ESP Studio
McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada

ogbornd --at-- mcmaster.ca
http://davidogborn.net
http://twitter.com/ogbornd