[chuck-users] embedding ChucK, and Windows8, ARM, etc.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:03:18 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 01:01:44AM +0000, henrique matias wrote:

>    me neither, i don't remember exactly which problem i had with classes, but
>    i do remember at some point i was "work-arounding" not in a comfortable
>    way*

When you next run into it; document the issue and send it here,
please. As anyone is DSP knows; feedback is effective ;-)

>    i missed that, and it looks awesome. actually using GIT is fantastic,
>    quarks on SC still using SVN and that isn't very handy.
>    *

Yeah, I think it's a good idea. It should make working together and
improving each other's work a lot more convenient. GIT, when it works,
can be quite a social tool. It's also nice how GIT is powerful but
still simple to use for common basic purposes. Not sure whether it has
a convenient solution for people who don't like terminals. I imagine
that in a while we'll simply include some pre-compiled useful ChuGins
with the binary download. If you are building from source you are
probably using the terminal already anyway.