[chuck-users] chuck --probe output: not stdout

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:55:44 EST 2013

Brian,

To err is human...  but to really screw things up, code it in ChucK.   ;)

Ah, okay.  Well, that at least provides me a good plan of action.  And I
never knew about the &> operator on the command line, so thanks for that!
 I suppose that "chuck --probe 2> output" would work as well.

Cheers,
Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org