[chuck-users] link to emacs mode broke in wiki

Roberto Mallo joseghast at joseghast.org
Sun Jan 6 17:44:58 EST 2013

On 06/01/13 23:22, Kassen wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 11:12:07PM +0100, Roberto Mallo wrote:
>> Hi to everyone,
>>
>> I'm beginning to make some noise with ChucK
>
> Great! Welcome on board!
>
>> and wanted to try out
>> the emacs mode but the link that points to it in the wiki doesn't
>> work, I get a 404 error everytime. I tried googling but haven't
>> found another source for the mode. Can anyone help?
>
> lIke this?
> http://www.mikael.johanssons.org/chuck.el
>
> That is from the top link here;
> http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucKWithEmacs

First of all, thanks for your quick response!!

This is very stupid from me, because I just didn't follow that link
thinking it was too old. I'll give this one a try!

> The other ones do indeed seem dead. Just a while ago somebody else
> asked about this too. With some luck they will have updated this old
> one with some of the newer keywords and tricks for syntax
> highlighting.

Yeah, I also searched this list's archives and found a link [1] from
july talking about this mode, thats why I asked here: to see if anyone
knew about a more recent version/address/alternate mirror or anything
like that.

> Hope that makes things a bit easier for you.
>
> Happy ChucKing,
> Kas.

[1]
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2012-July/006837.html