[chuck-users] link to emacs mode broke in wiki

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:03:11 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 11:44:58PM +0100, Roberto Mallo wrote:

> First of all, thanks for your quick response!!

No problem :-)

> This is very stupid from me, because I just didn't follow that link
> thinking it was too old. I'll give this one a try!

It's a bit older, but ChucK syntax has not changed, really, all that
has been added is some keywords and some unusual cases, I think. If
you'd look at the VERSIONS text you could trace what has changed since
then and edit it in if nobody else did that since then; that is what I
did for a old Vim file, with a hour or so of tracing stuff I was done
and happy.

> Yeah, I also searched this list's archives and found a link [1] from
> july talking about this mode, thats why I asked here: to see if
> anyone knew about a more recent version/address/alternate mirror or
> anything like that.

July already? How time flies! I hope somebody updated it since then.