[chuck-users] allpass filter/delay

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:22:32 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 01:54:27PM -0600, Michael Heuer wrote:
> ok, me being niave:

That's totally ok, all of this is quite naive, as far as reverbs go,
but it's also cheap fun :-).

The corrected version of your second mail looked fine to me. The
article suggest using a few of these. If you are at all interested in
doing a ChuGin this might be a good test case?

> Yep, that is what I'm going for.  Thank you, Kas.

You're welcome. If you come up with something good consider sharing.

Somewhat off-topic-ish;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

If you ever have the chance visit that one, it'll ruin "cathedral"
presets for you. Ok, that does not sound like a recommendation, I
admit, but it blew my mind, reverb-wise.

Back on topic; those popular Lexicon units tend to "cheat" by
including bit of chorus effect, you might want to try that too.