[chuck-users] Writing non-audio data to files

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 9 15:59:58 EDT 2013

Hey Rich,

There are a few examples of how to write to a file directly here:
http://chuck.stanford.edu/doc/examples/io/
specifically
http://chuck.stanford.edu/doc/examples/io/write.ck

Basically you create a FileIO object and open it for writing -- FileIO and
chout are both subclasses of the IO object, and support basically the same
writing operations.

spencer