[chuck-users] Synth for use with guitar hex pickup

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:23:33 EDT 2013

This is pretty basic stuff, but it still worked well enough that I think it
may be worth posting, for any ChucK addict with a hex pickup and hex/MIDI
converter (yeah, maybe not that many) hasn't tried this yet.

Also to anyone is making polyponic synths: include an omni mode that
supports this kind of setup!

So basically this is a simple polyphonic synth using a single BlitSaw for
sound. It listen on six channels, treating each channel as its own mono
synth, which suits the output from my Roland VG99 perfectly.

/Stefan