[chuck-users] ChucK on a Beaglebone Black

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:58:00 EDT 2013

Hey, very cool!  I have a Beaglebone Black sitting on my desk still in
the box for just this purpose.

There are a lot of things that might effect audio performance:  what
kernel are you using?  what audio card?  what driver?  is chuck
compiled for jack or alsa?  what are your jackd settings?  what are
your alsa settings in .asoundrc? etc.

I am planning to use mine with a USB audio card but wasn't sure which
linux distro to start with.  I assume chuck is not available for
Angstrom?

   michael