[chuck-users] Wah-Wah "pedal"

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:02:50 EDT 2013

Hello Perry,

Thanks for sending both the paper and the ChucK implementation!

That paper is full of interesting ideas . . .  I especially like this

"The resulting synthesis model is capable of convincing synthesis of
“howling” overdriven electric guitars."

There is a nice discussion thread on distortion on the ChucK forum at

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-19287.html

   michael