[chuck-users] Non-random random number

David Code d.loberg.code at wmich.edu
Wed Oct 9 17:40:16 EDT 2013

Apparently, the non-random bug does not happen after declaration of all STK instruments, just some of them:
BlowBotl, BlowHole, Clarinet, Flute, Saxofony, StifKarp, VoicForm

And the problem occurs with both Std.rand2 and Std.rand2f
(I haven't conducted any more tests yet to see under what other conditions it might happen.)

david