[chuck-users] is 'string' a primitive type?

Robin Haberkorn robin.haberkorn at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:32:50 EDT 2013

Mhh, I was even using static string references directly:
https://github.com/rhaberkorn/digitale-debutanten/blob/master/lib/SampOsc.ck#L5

turns out, I submitted a patch for this last year...

https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-dev/2012-September/000443.html

So if you're using the latest version, the patch still isn't upstream.