[chuck-users] miniAudicle issue

Morgan morganiser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:51:54 EDT 2013

Thanks for you reply Joel.  I got it working, I recompiled it several
times and was still having issues. I think what eventually made the
difference might have been the setting "this directory" but I am not
sure. But now that it is working I had to quickly get this weeks
cousera assignment done. I am nervouse to change any settings now :)

Thanks again
Morgan