[chuck-users] miniAudicle doesn't open files supplied as command line arguments

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Fri Sep 27 02:21:31 EDT 2013

On 09/26/2013 11:53 PM, Michael Heuer wrote:
> Hello Spencer,
>
> Sorry this is a bigger question than just this particular issue, but
> can or should we start using the issue tracker at
>
> https://github.com/spencersalazar/chuck
>
> or elsewhere for tracking these things?  I noticed a few smaller
> issues being tracked there and am curious if I should load it up with
> all of my language feature requests.  :)

I posted it here because README.txt says:

"For questions, support, documentation, example code, feature
requests, and bug reports, please visit the miniAudicle website
(http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/mini/), the ChucK website
(http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/), join the ChucK users mailing
list at http://lists.cs.princeton.edu/, or email the authors
at ssalazar at cs.princeton.edu."