[chuck-users] curious about chuck -- very basic question

Aaron Bohannon aaron678 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:20:49 EDT 2014

After reading through the relevant parts of the language
specification, I am unable to determine whether it is valid to use the
chuck between a unit generator and a variable/property, like this:

SinOsc s => dac;
SinOsc lfo => s.freq;

Obviously, anyone who's used hardware synths is going to want to do
that sort of thing.

I'm sure this has been discussed and debated a hundred times on this
list before, so feel free to send me a link to someone else's answer.
I just couldn't find any search terms that would pinpoint the issue.

Thanks,
Aaron