[chuck-users] Running scripts sequentially

Gonzalo gonzalo at dense13.com
Tue Apr 22 04:43:31 EDT 2014

Delays won't be a problem in this case, this is a test framework, and I
just want to be able to run all tests at once. But I'd like to avoid the
shell script situation. Every test needs to load some stuff first, so it
wouldn't be just calling the scripts one after the other. I'll try the
Event route, but I'm going to have to structure a bit better my test
framework. :)

Thanks guys!

Off-topic: am I replying to the list correctly? Let me know otherwise,
I'm also new to mailing lists, and I don't want to mess things up.