[chuck-users] Installing on OSX 10.5.4

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 5 18:37:14 EDT 2014

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Chuck! We currently do not provide executables for PowerPC
architecture, and don't actively test/support it in the source releases
either. Though it looks like this isn't clearly stated anywhere in the
installer or website. If you have access to a newer Intel-based Mac
available with Mac OS 10.5 or later, that should work just fine.

spencer