[chuck-users] Installing on OSX 10.5.4

Tom Charles-Edwards tomcharles-edwards at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 6 13:55:45 EDT 2014

Thanks for your help, Joel - and Spencer. :)

I think I need some extra software for compiling ChucK - I'll look into it.

I have a more recent Intel Mac laptop, but the thing about the G5 is it has the PCI slots for my MOTU 24io. I would need to get another interface to use ChucK on the laptop. I could pick
up an eight channel USB MOTU fairly cheaply.

Cheers,

Tom