[chuck-users] ChucK code to connect MIDI controller to some UGen STK

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:53:09 EDT 2014

Hello Daniel,

For yet another example,

https://github.com/heuermh/lick/blob/master/examples/circleRampMidiAlesisQX25.ck

This is the "patch"

CircleRamp circleRamp => Saturate saturate => TubeWarmth tubeWarmth => dac;

Then small functor classes are defined to respond to MIDI CC

class CircleRampDelay extends IntProcedure { ... }

and MIDI key on/off

class KeyOn extends IntIntProcedure { ... }

Those classes are "wired" to a class that handles the MIDI mappings
for an QX25 MIDI controller

KeyOn keyOn;
CircleRampDelay circleRampDelay;

AlesisQX25 qx25;