[chuck-users] limit on number of OSC addresses you can listen to?

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:38:18 EDT 2014

It looks to me like the limit of 12 is hard-coded in src/ulib_opsc.cpp,
line 201:

     m_inMsgBuffer(CircularBuffer<OscInMsg>(12)),

I raised it to 256 and recompiled and your example worked correctly.

I can definitely see the value of allowing more than 12 addresses on the
same port. I'm not sure the memory impact though.

Joel