[chuck-users] Listener

Jeffrey Albert jvalbert at loyno.edu
Fri Feb 7 08:46:23 EST 2014

You could build the sliders using the MAUI elements in miniaudicle.

Look for MAUI in the manual.

--Jeffrey Albert, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music Industry Technology
Loyola University New Orleans
College of Music and Fine Arts
6363 St. Charles Ave.
Campus Box 8
New Orleans, LA 70118

Office: Communications/Music Complex 428P
Office Phone: (504) 865-2606
Voice & Text: (504) 315-5167
jvalbert at loyno.edu (mailto:jvalbert at loyno.edu)
http://www.loyno.edu/~jvalbert