[chuck-users] Listener

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 09:25:58 EST 2014

You could create the sliders in Tcl/Tk and direct the output to ChucK on
the command line; there's a good example of that with the piece
"Granite09" in the PlorK repository:
http://plork.cs.princeton.edu/Repository/PLOrk.zip

Another option is to build a user interface in Processing
(http://processing.org) and send the slider values as OSC messages to
ChucK. The OSC documentation for ChucK is pretty good; there's a section
in the manual and a few samples in the examples folder.

Joel