[chuck-users] new to chuck having machine.add issues

Amy Crawford blogincrazy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:53:23 EST 2014

Hi there!
I took the coursera course for chuck programming and all was going well
until I go to use machine.add() to make my score and all instruments
concurrent. for some reason it reads

[C]: no such file or directory

I added my files to another computer and the same exact thing occurred.

every time I add the shred and Any time I use Machine.add() in any other
programs the same thing occurs even though i am using me.dir("/myfile.ck")
I can't seem to make any of my files concurrent to one another because its
not working. Any help is appreciated greatly!!

Thanks!
Amy