[chuck-users] machine.add issues (Amy Crawford)

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Feb 11 12:37:55 EST 2014

Amy,

Judging from the C: in your post, I gather you
are using Windows?  If so, we had a bug with ChucK
wherein it was interpreting the colon as the
usual marker for arguments to a program.  So
it was interpreting that path as a ChucK file
named "C" with an argument of all the path after
the colon.

Spencer made a patch for that and released it as
an update.  Now ChucK ignores a colon so early
(meaning that we can't have single letter ChucK
files, but that would be pretty goofy anyway).
Make sure you have the newest version of ChucK
from the download site:

http://chuck.stanford.edu/release/files/exe/chuck-1.3.3.0.msi

You may have to remove previous versions to do
a clean install.  Spencer??

PRC

1. new to chuck having machine.add issues (Amy Crawford)
   2. Re: new to chuck having machine.add issues (Michael Heuer)
   3. Re: new to chuck having machine.add issues
      (Mois?s Gabriel Cachay Tello)