[chuck-users] Command line arguments

Stuart McDonald stuartcmcd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:45:29 EST 2014

I am entertaining an aspiration to send an arbitrary list of wav files to
chuck to process, so that a user could drag and drop files into a
directory, and wrap a call to chuck in a script that takes the result of ls
and passes the files to chuck as command line arguments.

The closest I've found on Google is this post:
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2011-January/005932.htmlHas
much changed since then? It's not essential as I could contrive the
calling script to compile a .ck file containing the wav files ahead of time
and pass that to chuck, but I figured I'd check in case there are more
seemly options.

Thanks

Stuart