[chuck-users] Serial/Arduino & ChucK example

Alan Brooker alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:16:25 EST 2014

Hi Spencer/Steve,

Thanks for your reply and thoughts, much appreciated...hmm I'm not getting
Arduino & ChucK to Communicate at the moment but I think I need to work
more on my Arduino code more to communicate with ChucK- up to now I have
been using Firmata with Pure Data, which only requires the the Firmata
sketch to upload. As you say there is a lot of stuff here to look at so
will report back :)

Thanks again!