[chuck-users] language feature requests

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:59:15 EST 2014

All,

I added several language feature requests and bugs to the issue
tracker on github at

https://github.com/spencersalazar/chuck/issues

Allow => from a UGen into a field/parameter  #34
Add namespaces and import statements  #33
Add constrain and lerp methods to Std or Math  #32
Add constructors to class definitions  #31
Order of class definitions in a file matters sometimes  #30
Allow a class to implement more than one interface or extend more than
one class  #29
Add abstract and final class and method modifiers  #28
now returns 0.0 from Chugen  #27

These nudge the ChucK language towards Java in a lot of ways, perhaps
not surprising given my background.  I'm curious to know what others
think.

Cheers,

   michael