[chuck-users] Serial/Arduino & ChucK example

Alan Brooker alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:18:27 EST 2014

Hi everyone

An update/more questions

Yep I got Arduino talking to ChucK now with the* ints.ck
<http://ints.ck> *script
in the Serial folder under examples (don’t know why it wasn’t there so I
just downloaded source/help files again!).  Although I cant seem get
*seiralRecvArduino_3.ck* to receive any data from my Arduino. Is there a
way of modifying* ints.ck <http://ints.ck> *to receive /parse the incoming
values from my x4 potentiometer?

Thanks for any explanations/advice-much appreciated!

Alan

My Arduino code is below

// the setup routine runs once when you press reset:
void setup() {
  // initialize serial communication at 9600 bits per second:
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

// the loop routine runs over and over again forever:
void loop() {
  // read the input on analog pin 0 to 4:
  int sensorValue0 = analogRead(A0);
  int sensorValue1 = analogRead(A1);
   int sensorValue2 = analogRead(A2);
  int sensorValue3 = analogRead(A3);
   int sensorValue4 = analogRead(A4);
  // print out the value you read:
  Serial.println(sensorValue0);
   Serial.println(sensorValue1);
    Serial.println(sensorValue2);
     Serial.println(sensorValue3);
     Serial.println(sensorValue4);
  delay(1);        // delay in between reads for stability
}