[chuck-users] Fwd: Automated batch conversion of ck files to WAV

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 23 16:32:30 EST 2014

The easiest way to accomplish sample-precise starting/stopping is actually
inlining the WAV recording into your script. E.g.

dac => Gain g => WvOut w => blackhole;
"file.wav" => w.wavFilename;
// temporary workaround to automatically close file on remove-shred
null @=> w;

// your code goes here
SinOsc s => dac;
2::second => now;

// end of code

The WvOut will get shut down and closed whenever the script itself ends,
leaving you with a file thats exactly the running length of the script.

spencer