[chuck-users] chuck-users Digest, Vol 102, Issue 6

Anthony Bowyer-Lowe anthony at lowbroweye.com
Tue Jan 28 05:28:04 EST 2014

I don't know if it's an option for you, Leonard, but in this situation and
with these requirements I'd personally be tempted to modify the ChucK
source to support something like a --capture command line option which
records all output and then auto-closes the audio output file when all
shreds have finished.