[chuck-users] WvOut format

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 14 02:37:09 EDT 2014

George,

This has been a source of problems the past few versions as we have
refactored WvOut to optimize real-time performance. That being said I can't
reproduce this bug on Windows XP with chuck 1.3.3.0 or 1.3.4.0. I can't
test on Windows 7 at the moment, but I may be able to try that a bit later.

A few ideas-

- Try an absolute path for the file path, or use me.dir():
me.dir() + "/blerg.wav" => string file;
There might be some strange file permissions issues happening if the
destination file isn't in a directory chuck can write to.

- Try updating to the latest version of chuck/mini (1.3.4.0).

- Do you get the same results in the command line version of chuck as in
miniAudicle?

spencer