[chuck-users] 147th shred removed...segmentation fault?

Ryan Supak ryansupak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:52:55 EDT 2014

Hi, I've got a .ck file (designed to run in headless mode) that
programmatically generates and destroys shreds (for a few different
purposes). The calls always look something like this:

lfoModShredReference.id() => Machine.remove;

spork~LFOMod(msTapTempoRate) @=> lfoModShredReference;

This works flawlessly until I get to shred 147, then on exactly the 147th
shred, ChucK crashes with "segmentation fault" every time. Is this a bug,
or is there perhaps some startup parameter I can change to fix this?
Thanks,
rs