[chuck-users] Float assignment totally unexpected

alfredo freddi.blues at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:26:48 EDT 2014

Hi spencer/all...

finally! it seems that is a locale problem.
doing export LC_ALL="C" before running miniaudicle it works perfectly.

thanks a lot...
hope it helps to fix that.

thanks to everybody for the quick answer.

still congratulations for the excellent language/software that personally i
love.

sincerely,
alfredo