[chuck-users] Filters and filter education

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu May 22 18:45:07 EDT 2014

Julius Smith's (free online) book is also a good resource here:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/filters/

Honestly it can take a few readthroughs (of different books even) for it
all to sink in.

Julius also some discussion on implementing a phaser:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/pasp/Virtual_Analog_Example_Phasing.html
and (related, simpler) flanging:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/pasp/Flanging.html

spencer