[chuck-users] Two classes referencing each other

Daniel Chapiro dchapiro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 00:31:42 EDT 2014

You could break up those classes, reshuffling their members in some other way, so as not to have any mutual dependencies.

(given that Chuck doesn't have some type of forward declaration or equivalent mechanism, for members of other classes, I don't see another way to do it).

Hope this works for you.
Daniel