[chuck-users] . Re: Chuck's capture of Midi broken? (Daniel Chapiro)

Daniel Chapiro dchapiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 23:04:36 EDT 2014

Hi Perry, Joel, Michael,

I started doing some more tests after having shut down Chuck, and now the Midi capture problem seems gone… When I was having the lost messages I had clared the VM a number of times, and I'm sorry that I did not think of going from scratch, just in case…

My guess is some memory corruption that did not cause a crash, but had left something within Chuck in a funny state. If I manage to cause this again in a reproducible way, I'll post it.

Thanks again to all,

Daniel