[chuck-users] Really basic question

Daniel Chapiro dchapiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:00:09 EDT 2014

In the terminal you enter all the args with colon separators. In your example, you'd do: %> chuck fooprint.ck:25

Within your code, use me.args() to get the arg count, and me.arg(i) to get each arg (starting at i=0).

(BTW, somewhere in the documentations it says to use me.numArgs() to get the arg cnt, but that doesn't seem to work.)