[chuck-users] kb hid problems

David Loberg Code d.loberg.code at wmich.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:56:45 EST 2015

Yes, we tried KBHit. That works fine.

Still can't resolve the problem with using Hid.
As I said, it recognizes the keyboard device exists (i.e. will connect to it), but doesn't recognize that it is producing any data.

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Nov 1 13:21:53 EST 2015Next message: [chuck-users] keyboard failMessages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]This is really odd, because I have two Yosemite machines that work
fine with your posted code. I’m trying to figure which of my Macs I
want to subject to the ElCap upgrade, and will test on that and report.

For fun, have you tried the other non-hid keyboard device example?
This one suffers from not working on Windows, but uses a non-hid
path without requiring device number, etc.

// computer keyboard input via terminal
KBHit kb;

// time-loop
while( true )