[chuck-users] Problem building miniAudicle under EasyPeasy Linux

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:13:20 EST 2015

Hi!

I noticed that you and Kassen replied to my question about building
miniAudicle (for some reason, they weren't included in the daily digest). I
don't think the problem is the wrong version of qt. I installed all the
dependencies (at least the ones that are mentioned in the installation
instructions), and I believe I have qt 4 installed correctly. I installed
all the packages below:

Full list of required packages
------------------------------
These are the packages which, along with each package's subdependencies, are
required to build miniAudicle on current Ubuntu systems; on other Linux
systems
these packages likely exist with the same or similar names.
make
gcc
g++
bison
flex
libasound2-dev
libsndfile1-dev
libqt4-dev
libqscintilla2-dev
libpulse-dev (linux-pulse only)
libjack-jackd2-dev (linux-jack only)

The only reason I mentioned qt 3 was that I saw some references to
differences between qt3 and qt4 when I googled the error message. Doesn't
the error message indicate that I have qt4 installed?

*qmake-qt4* "RTAUDIO_BACKEND=ALSA" -o makefile.qt-alsa miniAudicle.pro
uic: Error in line 51, column 41 : Unexpected attribute alignment
uic: Error in line 189, column 41 : Unexpected attribute alignment

Isn't 'qmake-qt4' part of qt4? I'll check again when I get home, though.

Thanks.